Everything You Would Expect from Your #1 Local Green Pest Control Service & More!
A Wood Destroying Insect Report (NPMA-33) is a must when buying, selling or refinancing a home in the state of Ohio!
What will I receive?
You’ll receive a detailed WDI report from your state-certified Heights Pest Control licensed inspector. This report will determine any and all existing evidence of wood destroying insects and or damage located at the property before you purchase or sell. During our thorough inspection, your licensed inspector will be looking for a number of things:
· Evidence of wood-destroying insects currently infesting the structure
· Evidence of a previous infestation and or damage
· Evidence of a previous treatment
· Conditions conducive to subterranean termites
· Inaccessible areas
How can a realtor or seller benefit?
· Find out about problems before you reach settlement.
· Make corrections before the home is on the market.
· Very inexpensive
· Quick, Convenient and flexible scheduling
· Exclusive low pricing for all Termite jobs if needed!!
To request a Wood Destroying Insect Report (NPMA-33), contact us at 216-456-2236 or fill out our request form.